Thursday, December 11, 2008

Second Nature

The reason this post was called second nature is because teaching a class is starting to become exactly that. It's not something that I wake up and think "Oh no I have to teach today," it is something that I am excited about. I have grown so much since the beginning of the year and I hope to keep growing. It was a pleasure to be in Dr. Yang's class, with the enthusiasm and excitement he brought with him everyday. I have learned from him that teaching is not about us, it is about the kids that we will be teaching. There are no more knots in my stomach from worrying that I will not be good enough. With the tools that I have learned this year I am confident that I can go and teach any activity or sport in front of any class and make them as pumped about it as I am. It's been a great semester.

No comments: