Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Day it Began!

So the first day of class we were thrown directly into the Lions den. The funny part about this day was I that I was not dressed in the proper attire. I had a pair of jeans and a T-Shirt on. Dr. Yang came into the classroom and immediately mentioned that we all would be teaching on this day. My mouth had dropped to the floor. Dr. Yang also said that we would be partnered up with someone and we had to figure out what we wanted to teach to the classroom. Before this very day I think that I may have taught once before and it was something that made me incredibly nervous. My partner and I decided to teach the correct way of doing a push-up and a sit-up, I was teaching the push-up. My partner went first and I think that made it worse for me, the anxiety was building to a new level for me. As I was teaching I could feel my voice quivering. Personally I thought that I was terrible and I knew there was a lot of work that needed to be done. I watched the video of my first performance and overall after watching the video, I decided that it was not all that bad. Even though I did not think it was terrible I still knew there was a lot more for me to improve on

No comments: